Subscribe here to keep up with our entertainers
Information on this page is for the artists/entertainers that we represent:
Benefits of Exclusivity
615 Entertainment Agency looks at exclusivity the same as some might look at adopting a child. Meaning, once we have made an exclusive agreement with one of our acts they become a family member and part of our inner circle. The benefits are many:
1) Exclusive acts get top billing over most of our other acts.
2) We will not display or book a competing act unless the exclusive act refuses the show offer.
3) Exclusive acts are the spearhead of our sales focus. Our exclusive roster is always the first act we offer any venue.
4) Exclusive acts get the most work. We often book entire seasons for certain venues. Whenever possible we try and populate these dates with "our" acts first.
Entertainers that are represented exclusively by 615 Entertainment Agency get the full force of our marketing and sales focus.
What is Required to Become Exclusive
Firstly, we are not generally seeking too many exclusive acts at this time. We need to focus on the ones we have currently. We actually have more talent than we require already and a band would need to be exceptional for us to consider making an exclusive arrangement with them. However, in certain rare cases, there are acts that would benefit greatly by allowing us to represent them.
There are several factors we look for including:
1) Acts that are at the top of their field with hit songs. We all benefit by offering "THE BEST"!
2) Acts with a proven sales history. Your act may be incredible, but if you are still playing neighborhood bars you may not be ready for exclusivity. We are looking for acts that can sell out the larger venues.
3) Professional work ethics; The majority of our artists are a joy and a pleasure to work with. They tend to be professionals that understand that their bands are just entertainment shows and not the "real" rock stars. There are also those that seem to get confused with the magnitude of their own personal relevance. We only have time to work with professionals. We can not work with those who are rude to venue staff, have ridiculous demands, have offensive attitudes, or have drinking and substance issues. It is just too great of a talent pool available for us to get involved with anything other than respectful professionals. The fastest way for us to end our relationship with an act is for them to go "Rock Star" on us.
4) Proper Promotion Materials! This may be one of the most important requirements. Our primary tool to sell you is your media presentation. This usually includes professionally posed photos, live shots, and a proper promotional video. If you look like a big deal we can sell you like you are a big deal. The biggest mistake many entertainers make is that the best representation of their performance they have is some dark and grainy fan-shot cell phone video. If your band or act does not have grade 'A" promotional materials then you are not quite ready for exclusive representation.